Monday, February 24, 2014

GYM DAY: What I Ate Today

This is probably the stupidest article ever, but I wanted to show you guys a gym day versus a non-gym day. I will do another post Thursday with my non-gym day log.

So I woke up this morning and it was Monday. That means I have training tonight. I get excited and dread it all at the same time.

8:00 AM: 2 eggs, 1 slice reduced fat cheese
10:20 AM: Atkins protein bar
12:30 PM: 2 slice light whole wheat bread, roast beef, mayo
2:30 PM: 28 almonds
5:00 PM: 1 orange and a handful of walnuts.
7:00 PM: Chicken sausage, peppers and onions

Since I ate around 7 PM, I probably won't have a snack after dinner. Mostly because on training days I’m asleep by 9:30.

What’d you eat today? (And if you say something stupid like a cheeseburger and fries I will ban you from the blog... JK, I don’t even know how to do that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment